Before and After Care Program
This program is available before and after school for students in grades Pre-K3 through Grade 8. Our program is an extension of our school day.
Click here to download Enrollment Forms for the Little Saints Before and After Care Program.
Our morning session begins at 6:30 a.m. In the winter months, if there is a late opening, the program will begin at 7:30 a.m.
Children must be accompanied into the building and signed into the office upon arrival.
Afternoon session begins upon dismissal from school and runs until 5:45 p.m. each evening.
Homework lab is offered for children 1st grade and older on Monday through Thursday of each week.
If the weather is nice, we will take the children outside to the playground. Older students may choose instead to stay indoors and finish their homework.
We do not provide snacks. All snacks and drinks must be provided by the student’s parent/guardian. We do have water bubblers available for their use.
Parent/Guardian must enter the building when picking up their child to sign the child out of the program daily.
On days when we have a scheduled 12:30 p.m. dismissal, we will be open. IF THERE IS AN EARLY DISMISSAL DUE TO BAD WEATHER, THE LITTLE SAINTS AFTER CARE PROGRAM WILL BE CLOSED.
- Program fees are $8.00 per hour for one child, $11.00 per hour for two children and $15.00 per hour for three children or more.
- There is a minimal charge of one hour per day if your child is enrolled in either the morning or the afternoon session. After the first hour, time is billed in 15 minute increments. If your child will be attending both the morning and afternoon sessions on the same day, the time will be combined and the minimal charge is waived. Time will be billed by 15 minute increments.
- Each family will be billed every two weeks. Please use the payment drop box for your convenience. Check payments will only be accepted at the school in the payment drop box. Credit card payments will only be accepted in the business office during normal business hours. Checks are made payable to OLMC School.
- Enrollment forms must be filled out prior to child attending the Before and Aftercare Program. New families from Tinker School must fill out enrollment forms and meet with the Program Coordinator prior to being accepted into the program. Tinker children will not be picked up from Tinker without proper enrollment forms filled out and a meeting with the Program Coordinator.
- For Tinker families, we reserve the right to charge an initial $75 security fee prior to using the program. This security fee will be credited to your account during the last two weeks of the school year. If you should leave the program during the middle of the year, a two week notice must be given and all outstanding bills must be paid in full before the security fee can be returned to you.
- At the beginning of EACH new school year, any returning families must fill out new enrollment forms in order to be accepted into the new school year program. Returning families need only fill out and return enrollment forms each year. New families are required to fill out enrollment forms AND also meet with the Program Coordinator prior to acceptance into the program. New enrollment forms will be sent home to all current Before and Aftercare families in May. Additional enrollment forms for new families will be available in the OLMC school office.
- The Before and Aftercare Program is only open when school is in session. NO SCHOOL, NO PROGRAM.
If you would like further informatin regarding this program please feel free to call the school at 203-755-6809.
You can download program information and rules here.